All auto insurance is not equal. At Foundation Insurance Group, we help you find the coverage you need, at the best possible price. Our insurance professionals will review your current policy, if applicable, and make sure that you get every discount, along with the proper amount of coverage, so that nothing is left to chance. The right amount of coverage is essential to protect you and your passengers, your vehicle, and the other drivers on the road.
Generally, auto insurance types of coverage include property, liability and medical.
- Bodily injury liability coverage pays for injuries someone else suffers in an auto accident if you are at fault.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) covers injuries suffered by you and/or your passengers during an accident.
- Property damage liability covers damage you caused to someone else's property.
- Collision coverage pays for damages to your own vehicle because of an accident.
- Comprehensive insurance covers your loss when you experience theft or damage to your car from something other than collision.
- Uninsured/underinsured Motorist coverage reimburses the drive of your car who is hit by a hit-and-run or uninsured driver. It also covers you when an under-insured driver's insurance does not sufficiently cover your loss.
The factors affecting coverage and cost used to be simple – the make and model of your car, your driving age, and driving record with regard to accidents and tickets. Today's insurance options are much more sophisticated. The agents at Foundation Insurance Group are experts at helping you navigate your options to make sure you get both the coverage you want and need at the best price available.
Factors that affect your eligibility for discounted premiums:
- If you have home and auto insurance policies with different insurance companies, it might benefit you to combine those policies with one carrier who will generally give you a healthy discount.
- While it is typical to purchase 6-month auto insurance policy, a 12-month period may be available at a lower premium, as a result of you making the longer commitment.
- Having certain anti-theft equipment in your car like an engine immobilizer, alarm system, and a LoJack tracking system, can qualify you for additional discounts.
- Low mileage drivers with modest driving needs can get discounted policies from some carriers based on their low annual mileage.
- Some carriers offer discounts if you arrange to pay premiums via electronic transfer.
- Single, full-time students under 25, with good grades, can save as much as 20%.
- If your car came from the factory with airbags and motorized seatbelts (passive restraints), you may qualify for another significant discount.
Contact Foundation Insurance Group to make sure you get the best auto insurance coverage at the best price. You may be a responsible driver. It's everyone else we're worried about.